LEXINGTON, Ky. (June 7, 2018) – The World Trade Center Kentucky (WTC-KY) is proud to announce the Spring 2018 graduates of its Advanced International Trade Certification Program.
The one-day program was created to help participants, and the companies they were representing to develop best practices, policies, and procedures to achieve regulatory compliance, avoid potential loss of trade privileges, resolve audit issues fast and mitigate high-penalty liabilities and excessive inspection.
To pass the certification test, and become a “Global Compliance Specialist”, participants must score a 70 percent or higher. The WTC-KY would like to congratulate our latest class of certificate graduates:
- Tara Boneta, Lectrodryer LLC
- Bill Curry, Link-Belt Cranes
- Carmen Dessenko, Link-Belt Cranes
- Abbie Druschel, US World Meds
- Stephanie Johnson, Cook Inc.
- Chad Ladd, Tungco
- Reid Lawler, Valley Vista Ski Products / SkiSkootys
- Georgette McGarvey, Fives North American Conbustion
- Shelby Richardson, Big Ass Fans
- Matt Robinson, Indelac Controls, Inc.
- Anita Sutton, Outdoor Venture Corporation