COVINGTON, Ky. (June 27, 2018) — Life Learning Center announced that Deana Taylor, vice president of human resources for 3CDC, will be joining the Life Learning Center Board of Directors effective this month.
“We are delighted and honored to welcome Deana to our team,” said Alecia Webb-Edgington, president of Life Learning Center. “With her 17 years of experience in human resources, Deana’s expertise will allow Life Learning Center to incorporate best practices in organizational leadership, employee relations, as well as performance management. Her passion and influence within the Greater Cincinnati Region will allow the Center to reach a variety of potential stakeholders, employers, and ‘at-risk’ individuals in need of our program.”
Prior to 3CDC, Taylor served as vice president of human resources for Envision from 2013-16.
Her involvement within the nonprofit sector began in 2004 while serving as director of human resources for Lighthouse Youth Services.
In 2012, Taylor earned her J.D. at NKU Salmon P. Chase College of Law shortly after receiving her associate’s degree in information technology, a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, and a master’s degree in labor and employment relations at the University of Cincinnati.
Before college, Taylor served in the Unites States Navy from 1988–90.
The current slate of Life Learning Center’s board members is listed below:
• William (Bill) P. Butler – Chair (Corporex Companies, LLC)
• Carol Butler – Vice Chair (University of Cincinnati’s Goering Center)
• Gordon Snyder – Treasurer (Commonwealth Hotel Collection, LLC)
• Barbara B. Schaefer, J.D. – Secretary (The Butler Foundation)
• Rick Kuertz (JP Morgan Chase & Co., Retired)
• Daniel Meyer (Nehemiah Manufacturing Co.)
• Gary Massa (Xavier University)
• Patrick Hughes (DBL Law)
• Jack Geiger (Over the Rhine International Film Festival)
• Alecia Webb-Edgington – President (Life Learning Center – Ex-Officio)