LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Leadership Louisville Center has announced the newly elected officers and members of its board of directors, who began their term July 1, 2018. The fiscal year 2019 board chair is Ken Selvaggi, VP/General Manager, WAVE 3 News.
Other elected officers serving as executive committee are:
- David Hardy, CBRE Louisville – chair-elect
- Scott Colosi, Texas Roadhouse – vice chair
- Jennifer Hancock, Volunteers of America – vice chair
- Tom Quick, GE Appliances, a Haier Company – vice chair
- Brian Reynolds, Archdiocese of Louisville – vice chair
- Cynthia Williams, Brown-Forman Corporation – vice chair
- Jaleigh White, Hilliard Lyons – secretary/treasurer
- Jennifer Hughes, DMLO CPAs – immediate past chair
- Geoffrey White, Frost Brown Todd LLC – counsel
Six community leaders joined the Board as Directors for a three-year term. They are:
- Christy Ames, Republic Bank
- Mark Carter, Passport Health Plan
- Jim Irving, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- Greg Pope, EY
- Chad Smith, Courier-Journal, Gannett Co., Inc.
- Stacey Wade, Nimbus
Also new on the board is ex-officio Director Aimee Jewell as the new president of Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL).
Members returning to the Board of Directors include:
- Divya Canter, MD RVP; Debra Clary, Humana Inc.
- Condrad Daniels, Houston-Johnson, Inc
- Marjorie Farris, Stites & Harbison PLLC
- Steven Hester, M.D., Norton Healthcare
- Rebecca Phillips, MCM CPAs and Advisors
- Dan Rivers, Northwestern Mutual
- Rick Smith, Kentucky College of Art + Design
- Chris Whelan, LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Mary Ellen Wiederwohl, Louisville Metro Government
Returning as ex-officio Directors are:
- Leigh Anne Burke-Schaad, representing Junior League of Louisville
- Kent Oyler, president and CEO of Greater Louisville Inc.
- Diane Porter, representing Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS)
- Sadiqa Reynolds, representing the Louisville Urban League