LEXINGTON, Ky. — Central Bank Chairman, President & CEO Luther Deaton Jr. announced the selection of eight new members to its Lexington Advisory Board recently, including:
• William Brewer – Dink, Inc. (Virginia Beach, Va.)
• Don Howard Jr. – President/H&W Management
• Bill Justice – President/Justice Real Estate
• Louis Mulloy – LTM Associates, LLC
• Deborah Spike-Pierce, DVM – President & CEO/Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital
• Bill Quenomoen – CEO/Denham-Blythe Company
• Dr. Lee Todd – Retired President/University of Kentucky
• Carol Worsham – President/Winterwood, Inc.
They join Dennis Anderson, Rick Avare, Ray Ball, Jed Bullard, Lucas Campbell, Kevin Doyle, William Farish Jr., Crinda Francke, Steve Heller, John Irvin Jr., Nick Rowe, Chip Rupp, Kenny Schomp, Nick Strong, Bill Thomason and Lawrence Weathers who will continue to serve.