LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Greater Louisville Inc., in partnership with Hatfield Media, Louisville Forward, Louisville Independent Business Alliance and the University of Louisville College of Business, has launched a COVID-19 response website: CrisisSupportHub.org.
The website serves as a hub for the many resources available to businesses navigating the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. Through the new site, businesses will have access to accurate, up-to-date information on this crisis and news on how our region is responding.
“We are facing a crisis unlike anything our community has seen before. It is incumbent upon us as a community to do all we can to educate and assist one another. GLI is honored to step into this role and provide much needed resources for businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic,” said GLI President and CEO Sarah Davasher-Wisdom.
Features of the site include:
- Up to date answers to frequently asked questions regarding state and federal legislation, unemployment resources, operations, insurance, taxes and more in this uncertain time from our content partners.
- Content provided by Louisville Forward, KentuckianaWorks, Louisville Independent Business Alliance (LIBA), the University of Louisville College of Business, Integrity HR, HR Affiliates, Stites & Harbison, Frost Brown Todd, Dean Dorton and Steptoe & Johnson
- Access to a Displaced Workforce initiative, developed in partnership with KentuckianaWorks, where job seekers can access open positions through an online job board
- A curated collection of resources and news links relating to COVID-19
- Blog content and helpful information on how others are dealing with COVID-19
“Hatfield Media has been a longtime supporter of GLI and the phenomenal service they provide to Louisville businesses. It is an honor to work together on the Louisville Crisis Support Hub website. Together with the additional partnership of the University of Louisville and LIBA, we are confident that we will all weather this storm together,” said Drake Hatfield, president and CEO.
“While we all do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19, our businesses will continue to feel the economic impact of this global pandemic well after it ends. Working with our small business resources partners to connect businesses with the tools and funding they need is now more critical than ever to help our businesses weather the storm. We are stronger when we work together,” said Mary Ellen Wiederwohl, chief of Louisville Forward.
This sentiment was echoed by Jennifer Rubenstein, executive director of the Louisville Independent Business Alliance.
“Our partner network has never been more valuable than during this pandemic,” said Rubenstein. “By sharing our knowledge and providing a way for even the smallest of businesses to ask questions relevant to their business, we provide a resource – not only to our members, but to all local, independent businesses in our community.”
“The College of Business is pleased to be working with Greater Louisville Inc. to provide relevant, state-of-the-art information and advice during this challenging time. We are committed to serving the business community and this is a great way to connect and support. Our talented faculty is more than willing to share their expertise and their perspectives – they’re eager to engage in helping the community get through this,” said Dean of the College of Business, Dr. Todd Mooradian.