BARDSTOWN, Ky. — Barton 1792 Distillery’s 1792 Bottled-in-Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon was awarded the prestigious double gold medal at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Additionally, three 1792 bourbons received gold medals and one received a Silver medal.
- 1792 Bottled-in-Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Full Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 12 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Spirits entered into the San Francisco World Spirits Competition are judged over four days of highly controlled blind tastings by a panel of more than 40 judges made up of respected, experienced industry experts. Complete results for the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition can be found at http://www.sfspiritscomp.com/results/.