Baldwin CPAs has announced the following new appointments:
Tyler Jackson, an accounting student at Eastern Kentucky University, has joined the Richmond office as an intern.
Katherine Graves has joined the Louisville office as an accounts payable specialist.
Sherry Newton has joined the Louisville office as a retirement plan specialist.
Louisville architecture firm Luckett & Farley has announced the following appointments:
William Maffett has joined the firm as market director of the Higher Education Design Studio.
Madonna Eberenz Wilson has been named project manager for the Higher Education Design Studio.
• Chris Sparrow has been promoted to senior vice president at Danville-based Farmers National Bank.
• Jimmy Dan Hicks has been promoted to senior lender for Independence Bank in Murray.
• Katy Neyhouse has been promoted to vice president for WealthSouth.
• Farm Credit Mid-America has named Steve Childs as the agriculture financial cooperative’s first chief experience officer.
• William “Bill” Feltner has joined First National Bank of Manchester as market president for the Lexington area.
• J. Michael Radcliffe has been promoted to chief executive officer of Community Financial Services Bank (CFSB) and CFS Inc. in Benton. Radcliffe succeeds Betsy Flynn, who retired on March 31 after 44 years with the bank but will remain as chair of the CFSB and CFS Inc. board of directors. Jason Jones has been named president of CFSB and CFS Inc.
• Logan Pichel has been named president of Louisville-based Republic Bank & Trust Co.
• Natasha Vijay Munshi has been named dean of the W. Fielding Rubel School of Business at Bellarmine University.
• Dr. Toni Ganzel, dean of the University of Louisville School of Medicine, has received an additional appointment as vice president of academic medical affairs.
• Transylvania University has named Sarah Rebecca Thomas as vice president for academic affairs and dean of the university. Thomas comes to Transylvania from Earlham College, where she has served as vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty.
• Lori Hartmann has been named director of the Center for Global Citizenship at Centre College.
• Dr. Carl Lewis Backer has been named chief of pediatric cardiothoracic surgery at Kentucky Children’s Hospital.
• Michael Walsh has joined Landmark Recovery in Louisville as director of clinical outreach.
• ClearPath Mutual Insurance Co. in Louis-ville has announced the appoint-ment of Don Stoller as director of underwriting. Bob Korsan has been named vice president of business development.
• Steven Henderson has been appointed chair of Stites & Harbison’s construction service group.
• Morgan Pottinger McGarvey has promoted Charlie Otten to senior associate.
• The Kentucky National Guard has announced the following appointments: Col. Joe Gardner—Army chief of staff; and Col. J.B. Richmond—Army deputy chief of operations.
• Maggie Elder has been named chief executive officer of The Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana.
• Sonya Smith has been promoted to director of property management for Horizon Commercial Realty in Louisville.
• Dorothy Rader has been named interim senior superintendent of Kentucky American Water’s Northern Division, which includes operations in Franklin, Gallatin, Grant and Owen counties. Nathan Clark, who has overseen the Northern operations since 2017, has joined the company’s engineering team as a project manager based in Lexington.
• Michael Conway has been named state director of political advocacy group Americans for Prosperity-Kentucky.