BLUEGRASS STATE SKILLS CORP.
• Houston Barber has been appointed to the board of directors of the Bluegrass State Skills Corp. Barber is superintendent of the Frankfort Independent Schools system.
COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC.
• Eugenia “Crit” Luallen and Franky Minnifield have been elected as directors of Pikeville-based Community Trust Bancorp Inc. Luallen has had a long career in state government, serving seven Kentucky governors and elected to statewide office twice. Minnifield is president and founder of Minnifield Enterprize Inc., a general contracting company.
GREATER LOUISVILLE MARCH OF DIMES
• Brian Bennett has been named to the board of directors of the Greater Louisville March of Dimes. Bennett is a member (partner) of the Stites & Harbison law firm, based in Louisville.
HORSE COUNTRY INC.
• Christopher McNamara has been elected to the board of directors of Visit Horse Country, a Lexington-based organization of horse farms, equine medical clinics and equine attractions dedicated to sharing the stories of Kentucky’s horse country. McNamara is senior vice president, corporate partnership for the Breeders’ Cup.
KENTUCKY BOARD OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
• Jeremy Hensley has been named to the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services. Hensley is a paramedic for Louisville Metro EMS.
KENTUCKY REGISTRY OF ELECTION FINANCE
• Tony Colyer has been appointed as a member of the Kentucky Registry of Election Finance. Colyer, of Louisville, is an attorney at the Colyer Law Firm PLLC.
KENTUCKY STATE BOARD OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
• Christopher Pyles has been appointed to the State Board of Physical Therapy. Pyles, of Rineyville, is a physical therapist and director of business development at PT Pros Inc.
LOUISVILLE PARKS FOUNDATION
• The Louisville Parks Foundation has announced the following appointments to its board of directors: Jessi Gross –account executive, Enterprise Fleet Management; Colleen Hagan – chief of staff, WellCare Health Plans; Jane Richards – account director, RunSwitch PR; and John Lewellen – regional sales specialist, Medline Industries.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS (NAWBO)
• Lesa Seibert has been appointed to the board of directors of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). Seibert is chief executive officer and co-founder of Mightily, a Louisville ad agency.
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY
• Hollie Swanson has been elected to serve as a faculty trustee on the University of Kentucky board of trustees. Swanson is a professor and researcher in the Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences in the College of Medicine.