Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 5, 2020
- To register to vote in Kentucky, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a current resident of Kentucky
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the next general election
- Is not a convicted felon, or if convicted of a felony, had the right to vote restored following an expungement, executive pardon, or executive order
- Not judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law
- Does not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky
How to Register to Vote in Kentucky:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register in person at your county clerk’s office which can be found here.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Kentucky.
- Check if you’re registered to vote here.