LEXINGTON, Ky. — Brad Thomas of Kentucky’s Touchstone Energy Cooperatives has been named to the board of directors of the National Rural Economic Developers Association (NREDA).
“I am looking forward to serving on the board of the only nationwide organization dedicated to advancing rural economic development,” said Thomas, Economic Development Manager for the co-ops. “NREDA offers tremendous resources, especially opportunities to share strategies that are effective in bringing jobs and investment to rural communities.”
Kentucky’s Touchstone Energy Cooperatives include 17 not-for-profit, member-owned electric cooperatives that serve more than 1.1 million Kentucky residents across 87 Kentucky counties.
- Big Sandy RECC, Paintsville, Ky.
- Blue Grass Energy, Nicholasville, Ky.
- Clark Energy Cooperative, Winchester, Ky.
- Cumberland Valley Electric, Gray, Ky.
- Farmers RECC, Glasgow, Ky.
- Fleming-Mason Energy, Flemingsburg, Ky.
- Grayson RECC, Grayson, Ky.
- Inter-County Energy Cooperative, Danville, Ky.
- Jackson Energy Cooperative, McKee, Ky.
- Licking Valley RECC, West Liberty, Ky.
- Nolin RECC, Elizabethtown, Ky.
- Owen Electric Cooperative, Owenton, Ky.
- Salt River Electric, Bardstown, Ky.
- Shelby Energy Cooperative, Shelbyville, Ky.
- South Kentucky RECC, Somerset Ky.
- Taylor County RECC, Campbellsville, Ky.
- East Kentucky Power CooperativeLEXINGTON