NORTHERN KENTUCKY, — Blue North, the region’s hub for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses announced its board of directors.
The board members include:
Kenton County Judge/Executive Kris Knochelmann, chairman.
- Knochelmann and his wife, Lisa, own Schneller and Knochelmann Plumbing, Heating and Air, a business founded in 1928 with offices in Covington and Cincinnati.
Stephen Saunders, vice-chair.
- Saunders is director of innovation and information technology at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
Matt Hollenkamp, secretary
- Hollenkamp is an Emmy award-winning advertising and marketing executive who is currently vice president of marketing and public relations at St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Christine Russell, treasurer
- Russell is vice president of strategy for Northern Kentucky Tri-County Economic Development Corporation (Tri-ED).
- Hickerson is assistant vice president of economic engagement and government relations at Northern Kentucky University.
- Simmons is president of Simmons Supply Chain Solutions.