LEXINGTON, Ky. – Leslie Flynn has been named the new chair of the YMCA of Central Kentucky’s board of directors. Flynn succeeds Al Isaac, who continues to serve as an executive committee member after completing his term as chair. The board of directors also has announced six new members and two advisory board chairs for the 2021-2023 term.
- Carla Blanton, Owner and President, Carla Blanton Consulting.
- Jonathan Caldwell, Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, Valvoline.
- Miranda M. Scully, District Family and Community Engagement Coordinator, Fayette County Public Schools.
- Andrew Smith, Assistant Provost for Student Well-Being and Interim Assistant VP for Auxiliary Services, University of Kentucky.
- Billy Spears, Vice President, Global Service Delivery & Supply Chain Operations, Lexmark International, Inc.
- Delaine Thiel, Vice President of Development, Lexington Catholic.