According to the latest report, titled Global Bourbon Whiskey Market by Type, Application, End-User, and Region – Forecast to 2026, the global Bourbon Whiskey market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020.
In the study, you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market-associated stakeholders. The growth of the market was mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
- Blanton’s Bourbon
- Woodford Reserve
- Pappy Van Winkle
- Jim Beam
- Hudson Baby Bourbon
- Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Maker’s Mark
- Black Maple Hill
Scope of the Report of Bourbon Whiskey:
- Bourbon is a type of American whiskey, a barrel-aged, distilled liquor made primarily from corn. It is a product of aging in charred oak casks, a process that gives bourbon its brownish Color and distinctive taste. It is stored in charred oak barrels without including any additives or colorings.
- Straight bourbon must be aged at least two years, and blended bourbon must contain at least 51% straight bourbon on a proof gallon basis. Application in households and HoReCa has increased the demand for bourbon.
- In 2021, Diageo launched a new Bourbon from its George Dickel brand with an eight-year-old blended whiskey that comprises 84% corn, 8% rye, and 8% malted barley. This launch is a balanced bourbon with balanced proportions and well-aged to launch as a brand for catering to the demand for the whiskey.
- Clean Label Manufacturing and Attractive Packaging Techniques
- Rising Applications of Bourbon in HoReCa Culture
- Increasing Usage of Bourbon
- Rising Demand for the Aged Bourbon
- Increasing Demand for the Wines to Comply with Taste Differences
- Availability of Substitutes in Market
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study here.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).