The 2021 installment of the New York World Wine & Spirits Competition (NYWSC) recognized 10 whiskeys produced at Barton 1792 Distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky. Its Thomas S. Moore Port Finished Kentucky Straight Bourbon earned a Gold medal in addition to the six Silver medals and three Bronze medals earned by other Barton 1792 brands. The complete list of Barton 1792 brands recognized this year are as follows:
- Thomas S. Moore Port Finished Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Thomas S. Moore Cabernet Sauvignon Finished Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Thomas S. Moore Chardonnay Finished Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Early Times Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Aged 12 Years Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 1792 Full Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Early Times Kentucky Whiskey
The NYWSC is committed to three principles: legacy, integrity, and experience. Predicated on these principles, the spirits are judged by the industry’s most trusted authorities. Results from the 2021 NYWSC can be viewed at https://www.nywscomp.com/results.
For more information on the award-winning portfolio of brands produced at 1792 Distillery, visit https://www.1792distillery.com.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).