Two new cocktails in time for Thanksgiving.
Knob Creek Spiced Cranberry Old Fashioned
- 2 parts Knob Creek Bourbon
- 1⁄4 part cinnamon syrup
- 3-4 fresh cranberries
- 1 orange wedge
- 2 dashes Angostura® bitters
- 2 dashes cranberry bitters
- Combine syrup, cranberries, and orange wedge in a mixing glass and gently muddle.
- Add Knob Creek, bitters, and ice, and stir until well chilled.
- Strain into a rock’s glass over a block of fresh ice or a large cube.
- Garnish with an orange peel and skewered cranberries.
Basil Hayden Autumn Whiskey Sour
- 2 parts Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 part fresh lemon
- ¾ part honey
- 2 dashes of apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 sprig of charred rosemary for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a rock’s glass.
- Serve neat or on the rocks.
- Garnish with a sprig of charred rosemary.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).