– Michael Andrews has joined the Lexington Art League as development director.
– Carroll A. Yates has been named president and chief executive officer of Lexington-based First Federal Bank.
– Paul Wyler has been promoted to vice president – credit for Central Kentucky Ag Credit.
– Forcht Bank has named Todd Harris as the bank’s new compliance/CRA officer.
– Krista Levee has been named as the new executive director of the LaRue County Chamber of Commerce.
– James E. “Ted” Gay has been named president of Churchill Downs Interactive, the company’s online initiatives that include TwinSpires.com, Luckiity.com and Bluff Media.
– Mark Liebel has been appointed vice president of business development and new ventures for Paducah-based Dippin’ Dots LLC.
– Dr. Stephanie Mayfield has been named commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Public Health.
– Dr. Kenneth Lucas has joined the University of Louisville as division chief of the Department of Pediatrics pediatric hematology-oncology and stem cell transplantation. Lucas will also serve as chief of pediatric hematology/oncology at Kosair Children’s Hospital.
– David Rasmussen has been named chief executive officer of Westlake Regional Hospital in Columbia.
– Ellen Williams, former chairman of the Republican Party of Kentucky and owner of Capital Network, has joined MML&K Government Solutions, a government regulations lobbying firm.
– Stephen C. Keller has been named as a partner in the Louisville firm of Schiller Osbourn Barnes & Maloney PLLC.
– Chris Mossman has been named vice president and general manager of WKYT in Lexington, succeeding Wayne Martin, who will retire as general manager effective Jan. 1. Mossman will also serve as regional vice president of Gray Television stations in Hazard, Bowling Green and Knoxville.
– Mark R. Lindemoen has joined Louisville-based PharMerica Corp. as senior vice president of sales and client services.
– Jennifer Larkin has joined Lexington-based Preston-Osborne Marketing Communications and Research as vice president of marketing services.
– Greg Coker has joined Delta Natural Gas Co. as director of external relations.
– Dale Guckian has been named North American sales manager for Lexington-based CLARK Material Handling Co.
– Clifford “Rip” Rippetoe has been named as the new president and chief executive officer of the Kentucky State Fair Board.
– Jeffery Lee has been named vice president of business operations for Louisville-based U.S. Baseball Academy.
– Craig Jennings has been appointed executive director of Presbyterian Homes of Louisville.
– Chris Sternberg has joined Elizabethtown-based Sun Tan City as senior vice president and general counsel.