As the year comes to an end, the list of best bourbons of 2021 continues to pour in. This list comes from VinePair, a digital media website.
New or limited-edition releases that deliver upon their hype or arrive with an unexpected bang; and bottles that aren’t afraid to venture into the left-field and then justify their reason for doing so.
Of course, there’s also price to consider. No amount (within reason) is off-limits, but each release has to live up to the price at which it retails.
- Maker’s Mark Wood Finishing Series FAE 01
- Old Forester The 117 Series “High Angels” Share
- Knobb Creek 12-Year-Old
- 1792 Single Barrel
- New Riff Single Barrel
- Pinhook Vertical Series “Bourbon War’ 5-Year
- Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel
- A. Smith Bowman “John J. Bowman” Pioneer Single Barrel
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).