As the year comes to an end, the list of best bourbons of 2021 continues to pour in. This list comes from UPROXX, a digital media website.
Did the expression land this year (either as a completely new drop or this year’s release of a classic)? Did it taste any good?
- Double Eagle Very Rare
- Little Book Chapter 5: “The Invitation”
- Michter’s 20-Year Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Old Fitzgerald Bottled-in-Bond 8 Years Aged, Spring 2021
- George Dickel Bottled in Bond, Spring 2007
- Barrell Craft Spirits Bourbon Aged 15 Years
- Heaven’s Door Redbreast Master Blender’s Edition
- Woodinville PX Sherry Cask Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Remus Repeal Reserve Series V Straight Bourbon
- BTAC 2021 Eagle Rare 17
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).