As the year comes to an end, the list of best bourbons of 2021 continues to pour in. This list comes from Mashed.com, a digital media website.
The list is based on price and overall satisfaction.
- Maker’s Mark 46
- Noah’s Mill Bourbon Whiskey
- Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
- Four Roses Small Batch Select
- Black Bourbon Society’s Maker’s Mark Private Selection: Recipe 2
- Knob Creek 12-Year-Old Small Batch Bourbon
- W.L. Weller 12-Year-Old Bourbon Whiskey
- W.L. Weller C.Y.P.B
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 20 Year
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.