The hunt for bourbon has become a full-time job for some whiskey enthusiasts. According to winesearcher.com, a website database and search engine, the yearly search count for bourbons spiked in 2020.
In 2021, bourbon continued to rise as the search for the spirit rose 17 percent. 2022 has started off strong for the industry as bourbon lovers still search for that elusive bottle.
The list below is in alphabetical order:
- Blanton’s The Original Single Barrel $155
- Eagle Rare 10 Year Single Barrel $59
- Four Roses Limited Edition Small Batch Barrel Strength $650
- George T. Stagg Straight Bourbon $1671
- Old Rip Van Winkle Handmade 10 Year Old $1352
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 15 Year Old $3659
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 23 Year Old $6821
- Stagg JR Barrel Proof $351
- William Larue Weller $2800
- WL Weller 12 Year Old $367
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter.