FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Andy Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Appointed Angie Hatton as a member and vice chair of the Public Service Commission.
- Angie Hatton of Whitesburg is an attorney. She replaces Marianne Butler, who was not confirmed by the Senate and shall serve for a term expiring July 1, 2025.
Appointed Kimberly Huston as chair of the Tourism Development Finance Authority.
- Kimberly Huston of Bardstown is president of the Nelson County Economic Development Agency.
Appointed Dr. Karoline Munson as a Kentucky Board of Optometric Examiners member. The Governor has also reappointed Dr. Joe Ellis.
- Karoline Munson of Frankfort is an optometrist at Dr. Black’s Eye Associates. She replaces Freddie Mayes, whose term has expired, and shall serve for a term expiring March 15, 2027.
- Joe Ellis of Benton is an optometrist at Clarkson Eyecare and shall serve for a term expiring Feb. 9, 2027.
Appointed Stephen Hohmann as a member of the Reclamation Guaranty Fund Commission.
- Stephen Hohmann of Louisville is vice president of regulatory affairs at Cumberland Surety Inc. He replaces William Larry Adams, who has resigned and shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending July 1, 2023.
Reappointed Marshall Johnson as a member of the Motorcycle Safety Education Commission.
- Marshall Johnson of Lexington is a Kentucky State Police captain and shall serve for a term expiring June 30, 2026.
Click here to Advertise