LEXINGTON, Ky. (March 29, 2012) – Women Leading Kentucky announced today the three (3) Winners of the 2012 Martha Layne Collins Leadership Award. These women will be recognized and participate in the Awards Luncheon Program of the 13th Annual Women’s Business & Leadership Conference on May 9 at the Marriott Griffin Gate.
The 2012 winners are:
- Crit Luallen, public servant and former Kentucky State Auditor;
- Pam Miller, chair, Kentucky Council on Post Secondary Education and former mayor of Lexington-Fayette County
- Lois Combs Weinberg, founder, Hindman Settlement School’s Dyslexia Program
The theme for the 13th annual Women’s Business and Leadership Conference is Transforming Lives: Celebrating Women & Children. The Awards Luncheon program will focus on Leadership Lessons Learned, include the three Martha Layne Collins Award winners and the following university presidents:
- Dr. Mary Evans Sias, a 2010 Winner of the Martha Layne Collins Leadership Award, and president of Kentucky State University;
- Tori Murden McClure, Esq., winner of the 2004 Women Leading KY Pioneer Award, and president of Spalding University.
Registration and information for the May 9 conference at the Marriott Griffin Gate is available atwww.womenleadingky.com. Tickets for lunch only are available at this site.