Business owns five radio stations in Lexington
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Sept. 26, 2014) — LM Communications Broadcast Media Group today received the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the Commerce Lexington Inc. Salute to Small Business Awards Luncheon at Keeneland.
LM Communications now has the opportunity to be submitted by the Bluegrass Small Business Development Center for state and national recognition through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Founded by President & CEO Lynn Martin, LM Communications, Lexington’s only locally-owned radio group, is celebrating 30 years in business. It includes five radio stations in Lexington, two in Charleston, S.C., five in Charleston, W.Va., and sales agreements with two other stations.
- Legacy Award: Stephen Hillenmeyer Landscape Services
- Innovation Award: Integrity IT
- Phoenix Award: NTSG, Inc.
- Business Success Award: LM Communications Broadcast Media Group
- Minority Business Award: TravelHost of the Bluegrass
- Green Initiative Award: Comfort and Process Solutions, Inc.
- Nonprofit Award: Radio Eye, Inc.