Board elects seven new members
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Oct. 1, 2014) — Wil James, Jr., president of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc., today began his term as chairman of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors. James succeeds 2014 Chairwoman Elizabeth McCoy, president and CEO of Planters Bank in Hopkinsville.
Kevin Canafax, vice president of midwest public affairs for Fidelity Investments in Covington, has been named chair-elect for 2015.
Also serving on the Chamber’s 2015 Executive Committee will be:
- Treasurer Paula Hanson, director of tax services for Dean Dorton Allen Ford, PLLC, Lexington;
- David Gray, president of Baptist Hospital East, Louisville;
- Tierra Kavanaugh Turner, CEO of TKT-Nectir Global Staffing, LLC, Louisville;
- Rusty Cheuvront, vice president, director of global community relations, Brown-Forman Corporation, Louisville;
- Bill Lear, managing director, Stoll Keenon Ogdon PLLC, Lexington
- Lynn Parrish, president of Marwood Land Company, Pikeville;
- Stephen P. Branscum, president & CEO, Branscum Construction Company, Russell Springs;
- Joseph W. (Joe) Craft, III, president & CEO, Alliance Resource Partners, LP, Lexington;
- Charles E. (Buzz) English, Jr., partner, English Lucas Priest & Owsley, LLP, Bowling Green;
- Brad Rives, chief administrative officer, LG&E and KU Energy LLC, Louisville; and
- Deirdre Lyons, co-founder, director of corporate image and project management for Alltech, Inc., Nicholasville.
Newly-elected 2015 board members are:
- Heath Campbell, president, Kentucky region, BB&T, Lexington;
- Bryan Fite, plant manager, Westlake Chemical Corporation, Calvert City;
- Marilyn Ford, chief operating officer, First Citizens Bank, Elizabethtown;
- Richard Hernandez, refining general manager, Marathon Petroleum Company LP, Catlettsburg;
- Warren Rogers, CEO, W. Rogers Company, Lexington;
- Jon Stewart, president & CEO, Kentucky Employers’ Mutual Insurance, Lexington; and
- Michael White, President & CEO, America’s Finest Filters, Inc., Louisville.