Winners to be announced on March 10
NEW ALBANY, Ind. (Feb. 2, 2015) — One Southern Indiana (1si), the chamber of commerce and economic development organization for Clark and Floyd (Ind.) counties, announced today the finalists for the 2015 One Awards. The One Award is a reinvention of the Southern Indiana Business Awards and recognizes the finest 1si member in one of seven categories.
Winners will be announced at the One Awards on March 10 at Huber’s Orchard, Winery and Vineyard’s Plantation Hall in Borden, Ind. Individual reservations for 1si members are $60 each, tables of eight are available for $440, and guests are $85 each. Reservations may be made at www.1si.org or by calling (812) 945-0266.
Finalists were chosen by an independent panel of judges and were selected based on criteria of business history, community involvement, response to adversity, newly-created opportunities and innovation in products or services. This year’s finalists are:
James W. Robinson Young Professional of the Year
- Jillian Cantu, Ivy Tech Community College
- Teressa Jackson, Rauch Inc.
- Cara Silletto, Crescendo Strategies
Kevin Hammersmith Community Leader
- Diane Fischer, L&D Mail Masters
- Pat Harrison, RE/MAX
- Robert Kleehamer, River Valley Financial Bank
Sam Day Professional of the Year
- Blayr Barnard, ISBDC
- Dr. Andrew Melin, Greater Clark County Schools
- Vaughan Scott, Axiom Financial Strategies of Wells Fargo Advisors
Business of the Year 25 or More Employees
- Beach Mold & Tool
- Budget Services and Supplies
- Park Community Credit Union
Business of the Year Under 25 Employees
- Impact Sales Systems
- Schimpff’s Confectionery
- WorkShop, the Creative Workplace
- Diversified Nurse Consultants
- Summers Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
- Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Growing Healthy Lives
- Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services
- Harding Shymanski & Co.
- Republic Bank