Deadline is March 13
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Feb. 18, 2015) — Louisville Metro Government is now accepting External Agency Fund applications for FY16 (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016) from non-governmental, or “external” agencies, that contribute to the city’s cultural, social and economic vitality.
Qualified non-profits given priority are:
- Decreasing homelessness
- Increasing household financial stability
- Increasing youth, teen, and/or young adult engagement
- Increasing access to services and resources for a targeted population
Eligible arts and cultural agencies should align with one of the primary focus areas:
- Providing quality arts and cultural attractions to all in our community
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of various arts mediums
- Broaden and diversify the demographics of those who participate in arts and cultural attractions
The application deadline is March 13 by 5 p.m.