Through World Trade Center Kentucky
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (May 6, 2015) — World Trade Center Kentucky graduated 27 students from its International Trade Certification Program. The three-day program was taught by experts in banking, taxation, legal, freight forwarding, and customs brokerage industries. Participants who scored 70 percent or higher on the International Trade Certification Exam are now certified as International Commerce Specialists.
The certification is accredited and nationally recognized by the National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder’s Association of America.
- Rebecca Burns – Fireking
- Ana Ramirez – Universal Spartan
- Emma Roberts – Sazerac
- Luis Tello – Fireking
- Victoria Pena – Motor Coach Industries
- Becky Baker – Hitachi Automotive
- Anne Carrico – Tri-Arrows Corp
- Ana Chavez – DD Williamson
- Jason Meyer – Zoeller Pump
- Alexandria Navarro – DD Williamson
- Chasity Riley – Heaven Hill Brand
- Chabela Sanchez – LINAK UN Inc.
- Jeremy Wade – Shire, LLC
- Deborah Zaremba – AAF International
- Joyce Arnold – LBX Company LLC
- Ingrid Benavides – LBX Company LLC
- Patrick Butcher – Big Ass Solutions
- Monica Crawford – LBX Company
- Kelly Howell – Toyota
- Ashley Russell – LBX Company, LLC
- Shawn Stasko – Sport Geeks, LLC
- Emily Brandon – Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Erik-Johan Hassell – World Trade Center Kentucky
- Angela Mitchell – AAF International
- Leia Nazar – World Trade Center Kentucky
- Amanda Nitzken – University of Louisville
- Josh Stearns – World Trade Center Kentucky