General Election is Nov. 3
FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 9, 2015) — Nearly 400,000 Kentuckians, or about 12.6 percent of registered voters, cast ballots in the Primary Election, Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes announced.
The recanvass conducted on Monday of the Republican primaries for governor and commissioner of agriculture did not change results in those races.
Party nominees for statewide constitutional offices that will appear on the Nov. 3 General Election ballot are:
- Governor/Lieutenant Governor: Republican: Matt Bevin/Jenean Hampton; Democrat: Jack Conway/Sannie Overly
- Secretary of State: Republican: Stephen L. Knipper; Democrat: Alison Lundergan Grimes
- Attorney General: Republican: Whitney H. Westerfield; Democrat: Andy Beshear
- Auditor of Public Accounts: Republican: Mike Harmon; Democrat: Adam H. Edelen
- State Treasurer: Republican: Allison Ball; Democrat: Rick Nelson
- Commissioner of Agriculture: Republican: Ryan Quarles; Democrat: Jean-Marie Lawson Spann