Emerging 30 recognizes company revenue and growth
Fort Mitchell, Ky. – The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce has announced the next class of its Emerging 30 program.
To qualify for the recognition, companies in the Northern Kentucky region must reach at least $250,000 in revenue and an average annual growth of 15 percent or more over the last three years.
The 2015 Emerging 30 designees are:
- Alpha Omega Industries, LLC
- Altus Wealth Management
- Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC
- Blair Technology Group
- Bluegrass Commercial Group, LLC
- Business Backer Cru Cutters, LLC
- Divisions Maintenance Group
- Dynamic Supply Chain Solutions, LLC exclusive agent for PEI
- Emerge Managed Solutions
- Erigo Employer Solutions
- Expense Reduction Analysts
- Family Allergy & Asthma
- Federal Supply First in Trailer Service, Inc.
- Florence Antique Mall
- Gartman Insurance
- Global to Local Language Solutions, LLC
- Greater Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Legion Logistics, LLC
- LGI CFO
- Mobility Solutions, LLC
- Nexigen Communications, LLC
- North Bend Equipment, LLC
- Outer Image Outdoor Services
- Plumb Tite, LLC
- Prolocity Cloud Solutions
- Perfectware Solutions
- RoundTower Technologies
- Wieda’s Marine
The Northern Kentucky Chamber will host the Emerging 30 Celebration, presented by Strauss Troy, on Oct. 22 at the METS Center in Erlanger to celebrate the businesses’ achievements.
More information and registration can be found at web.nkychamber.com/events.