Next certification is in March
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Feb. 16, 2016) — World Trade Center Kentucky has announced the November 2015 graduates of the International Trade Certification. The three-day program, held at the offices of Big Ass Solutions, was taught by experts from banking, tax, legal, customs compliance, market intelligence, freight forwarding, customs brokerage and government industries. The program provided a strong foundation for effective and efficient international trade operations management for participants. After passing an examination participants are certified Global Commerce Specialists.
The certification is accredited and nationally recognized by National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder’s Association of America.
The class of November 2015:
- Marshall Hill, Accuromm USA, Inc.
- Sarah Olive, Big Ass Solutions
- David Dewberry, Cunningham Golf Car Company
- Ali Crain, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Courtney Crutcher, LBX Company
- Thangam Rangaswamy, Rangaswamy & Associates
- Andrew Pennington, TimeMaster, Inc.
- Stephen Bodine, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Richard Morgan, Big Ass Solutions
- Briana Johnson, Candleberry
- Darlene Barber, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Sonya Hugg, LBX Company
- Carol Boneta, Lectrodryer
- Elizabeth Cox, TimeMaster Inc
- Carolina Da Silva, Ashland – Valvoline