Includes new chief operating officer
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (March 21, 2016) — Greater Louisville Inc. has promoted several employees, said GLI president & CEO Kent Oyler.
“These promotions prove that GLI is committed to the professional growth of its hard working employees and efficient use of our member’s investment,” Oyler said. “(They) have given years of exceptional service to grow this organization and GLI is happy to be able to recognize their talent and hard work.”
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom is now the chief operating officer. Davasher-Wisdom was previously SVP public affairs and strategy.
- Deana Epperly Karem is now vice president of regional growth. Karem was previously VP economic development.
- Brian Jones is now vice president of membership and development. Jones was previously VP membership.
- Shawna Burton is now executive director of engagement and marketing. Burton was previously director of events.
- Christy Corum is now the executive director of finance and administration.
- Lisa Bajorinas is now the executive director of EnterpriseCorp.
- Lisa Young is now the executive director of membership.
- Sydney Doctor is now the director of events.
- Marie McCormick is now marketing manager.