Artwork displayed in Frankfort
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 6, 2016) — The Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (DEP) has selected its 2016 EcoART Contest student winners.
The annual contest is open to Kentucky high school students who create artwork in the categories of air, water, land and habitat. They were instructed to use media types of drawing, painting, print work, mixed media, sculpture, pottery and photographs.
Artwork from the 2016 contest winners will be displayed in the DEP Office Building in Frankfort.
- Shelby Cook, Pleasure Ridge Park High School, Louisville
- Sophie Cozzolino, North Bullitt High School, Shepherdsville
- Sandra England, Metcalfe County High School
- Katelyn Reagan, Metcalfe County High School
- Maggie O’Leary, Metcalfe County High School
- Jessie Grissom, Metcalfe County High School