Looking to fill 83 positions
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Aug. 9, 2016) — Supermarket chain ALDI is hosting a pair of jobs fairs on Saturday, one in Louisville and one in Lexington.
The Louisville event will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 2735 Crittenden Dr. The Lexington event will be from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Hilton Suites of Lexington Green, 245 Lexington Green Circle. There also will be a job fair in Newport on Aug. 28 from noon to 5 p.m. at 1301 Monmouth St.
Aldi is looking to fill 83 positions in Kentucky and Indiana, reports WTVQ in Lexington. The company says that store associates can expect to be paid $12 per hour, shift managers can make $12-$17 per hour and manager trainees can make up to $45,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds