From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Aug. 9, 2016) — Job News will be hosting a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday at the Clarion Hotel, 1950 Newtown Pike, in Lexington. The event is free. Parking also will be free. Twelve businesses are scheduled to attend, with hundreds of jobs available. To pre-register for the event click here.
Businesses scheduled to have booths:
- G4S — Security Officer, Retail Security, Customer Service, DC Security, Healthcare Security, Hospitality Security
- Northside RVs — Service Technician, Office Manager, Sales, Service Writer
- Classic Rock 92.1, Kiss 96.9, Your 106.3 — Account Executives on Air Talent, Techs
- Clarion Hotel — Front Desk, Housekeeping, Banquets, Maintenance, Servers, Cooks, Bellmen, Night Security
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car — Management Trainee, Service Agent (Part-Time), Driver (Part-Time), Lot Attendant
- ITT Technical Institute — Admissions Representatives, Nursing Instructor, Electronics Chair, Associate Dean, Marketing Secretary, Economics Instructor
- Kelly Services — Warehouse, Manufacturing/Assembly, Forklift, Customer Service, Administrative, Preventative Machine Maintenance, Cashier/Count, Custodial
- Ky. Dept of Corrections — Correctional Officer, Maintenance, Probation & Parole, Administrative, Plumber
- Spencerian College & Sullivan University — College Informational Booth, Public Safety Officer
- Trilogy Health Services — Nurses (RN/LPN), CNAs, Food Services, Housekeeping, Activities
- TrueBlue — Maintenance, Construction, Manufacturing, General Labor, Production, Quality Inspection
- UPS — Part Time Package Handlers
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Lexington — Janitorial Franchise Owners