Recognizes area’s doctors
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Oct. 12, 2016) — Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Foundation will host the 21st annual Doctors’ Ball at 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 15 at Marriott Louisville Downtown. The event honors the service of area physicians and community leaders.
Proceeds from this year’s event ill benefit Frazier Rehab Institute’s Pulmonary Rehab Center, which has plans for an $825,000 project to expand, renovate and purchase new equipment.
The event will recognize some of the area’s most innovative and caring doctors and community leaders including:
- Kelly McMasters, MD, Ephraim McDowell Physician of the Year
- George and Mary Lee Fischer, Community Leaders of the Year
- Erica Sutton, MD, Excellence in Community Service Award
- Manuel Grimaldi, MD, Compassionate Physician Award
- Ronald Levine, MD, Excellence in Education Award
- Charlotte Gay Stites, MD, Humana Physician Excellence in Community Health Award