LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Nov. 14, 2016) — Benchmark Litigation, America’s exclusive guide to leading litigators, has named seven Stoll Keenon Ogden attorneys 2017 stars.
SKO’s 2017 Benchmark Litigation Stars are:
• Douglas C. Ballantine: Environmental, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property
• P. Douglas Barr: General Commercial, Intellectual Property
• Perry M. Bentley: Insurance
• Lea Goff: Bankruptcy, General Commercial
• Samuel D. Hinkle IV: Bankruptcy, Energy and Natural Resources, Environmental, Equine, General Commercial
• Steven B. Loy: Antitrust, Construction, General Commercial, Real Estate, Securities
• Walter Sales: Appellate, General Commercial
SKO earned a “Highly Recommended” ranking with Benchmark, the highest ranking obtainable. SKO is one of only eight Kentucky-based firms to receive this classification.
For the third consecutive year, Culver Halliday has been named a Future Star with Benchmark. Halliday is recognized for his work in Lender Liability and Securities.
Recommendations for inclusion in the annual listing, now in its 10th edition, are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Benchmark Litigation’s six-month selection process focuses on remarkable case results and consistent recommendations from clients to provide comprehensive analysis of the litigation market on both local and national levels.