Job fairs scheduled
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Nov. 16, 2016) — Radial’s retail clients and their online businesses are looking to hire 5,000 seasonal workers at fulfillment centers in Richwood, Walton, Hebron, Louisville and Shepherdsville.
Radial is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, enabling brands and retailers to profitably exceed retail customer expectations. Radial’s technical, powerful omnichannel solutions connect supply and demand through efficient fulfillment and transportation options, intelligent fraud, payments, and tax systems and personalized customer care services.
Company-wide, Radial plans to hire 20,000 seasonal workers across the country at its 26 distribution centers and six call centers in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Seasonal job fairs also are planned or ongoing:
- Kentucky Career Center, 600 Cedar St. —Every Monday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- NIA Center, 2900 W Broadway — Thursday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walk-in Hire Event, 7700 Tradeport Dr. — Every Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Also, Nov. 19 and 26, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Shepherdsville Kentucky Career Center, 505 Buffalo Run Rd No. 104 — Nov. 18, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walk-in Hire Event, 350 Omega Parkway — Every Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Walk in and Hire event, 40 Logistics Blvd — Every Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Nov. 26 from noon to 4 p.m.