Highest ranked U.S. airport
HEBRON, Ky. (March 14, 2017) — Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) has secured top awards after being voted the World’s Best Airport Serving 5–10 Million Passengers and the Best Regional Airport in North America by air travelers in the World Airport Awards, held today at the Passenger Terminal EXPO in Amsterdam.
CVG also ranked as the highest U.S. Airport among the World’s Top 100 Airports at No. 26.
- No. 1 for Best World Airport Serving 5–10 Million Passengers Per Year
- No. 1 for Best Regional Airport in North America
- No. 26 for World’s Top 100 Airports (highest ranking U.S. Airport)
- No. 2 for Best Airport (Overall) in North America
- No. 2 for World’s Best Regional Airport
- No. 5 for Best Airport Staff in North America