FRANKFORT, Ky. (March 24, 2017) — The Kentucky Stage at Kentucky Crafted: The Market will feature 14 musical acts ranging from world music to Kentucky bluegrass on April 22-23 at the Lexington Convention Center.
American Sign Language interpreters will be provided for all Kentucky Stage performances.
Market hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 22 and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 23. Tickets are available at the door and are $12, with a $2 discount for Kentucky state employees, seniors ages 62 and over and military members with identification. Children 15 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
- 10 a.m., na Skylark, Rineyville
- 11 a.m., Butch Rice, Louisville
- Noon, Homer Ledford Award presentation
- 1 p.m., Kentucky Wild Horse, Owenton
- 2 p.m., The Misty Mountain String Band, Louisville
- 3 p.m., Zoe Speaks, Lexington
- 4 p.m., Appalatin, Louisville
- 5 p.m., Cornbread and Tortillas preview
- 10 a.m., Keltricity, Louisville
- 11 a.m., Stirfry Musette, Frankfort
- Noon, Juggernaut Jug Band, Worthville
- 1 p.m., Marcus Wilkerson and the Rising Sons, Lexington
- 2 p.m., Phourist and the Photons, Louisville
- 3 p.m., Small Time Napoleon, Louisville
- 4 p.m., Heath & Molly, Rumsey