Deadline to file April 18
FRANKFORT, Ky. (March 24, 2017) — Since the first day of tax season Kentucky Department of Revenue employees have been busy processing returns for Kentucky taxpayers.
As of today, here is a snapshot of the processing:
- Received 1,138,980 returns
- 97.6% of returns received have been filed electronically
- 1,054,531 returns have been processed
- 834,912 refunds have been processed
- $302,483,282 has been refunded to Kentucky taxpayers
The tax deadline is April 18. For more information on DOR programs, please go to revenue.ky.gov.