Five new members
Five new members
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (March 30, 2017) — Greater Louisville Inc. today welcomed new members to its board of directors.
New board members:
- Tom Caneris — senior vice president and general counsel for PharMerica. Caneris, who joined PharMerica in 2007, has 30 years of experience as a lawyer in private practice and in-house with NYSE listed public companies.
- Phil Marshall — president and CEO of Hosparus Health, where he oversees strategic initiatives and operations for the regional non-profit hospice and supportive care provider. Prior to joining Hosparus in 2006, Marshall served as executive director of the Norton Healthcare Foundation and chief executive officer at The Healing Place in Louisville. Marshall is also the 2017 chairman of Greater Louisville Inc.’s Health Enterprises Network.
- Theresa Reno-Weber — president & CEO of Metro United Way. Prior to joining Metro United Way, she was the chief of performance and technology with Louisville Metro Government. She brings strategic management experience to her role on the GLI board.
- Jason Rittenberry — president and CEO of Kentucky Venues, where he oversees the state’s two largest convention and meeting facilities — the Kentucky Exposition Center and Kentucky International Convention Center. He previously served as the chief strategy officer for the Circuit of The Americas, Austin’s Formula 1 racetrack and event complex. He also served at IRG Sports+Entertainment’s president & CEO.
- Vickie Yates Brown Glisson — appointed special observer to the GLI board of directors. Glisson is currently serving as the secretary of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services. Prior to her appointment by the governor, she served on GLI’s board of directors and was president and CEO of Nucleus: Kentucky’s Innovation Center at the University of Louisville.