From April 22-23
The market will be open to the public from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on April 22 and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 23 at the Lexington Convention Center.
Kentucky Proud vendors are located in the north end of the convention center exhibit hall.
Vendors at the 2017 Market include:
- Applecreek Specialty Foods, Lexington
- Archetype Coffee Co., Lexington
- Bev’s Best Brittle, Lexington
- Boone Creek Creamery, Lexington
- Cappy’s Caramel Corn, Paris
- Crank & Boom Craft Ice Cream, Lexington
- Elmwood Inn Fine Teas, Danville
- Jun Bug Probiotic Honey Soda, Lexington
- Kentucky Bad Dog, Georgetown
- Larry Mac’s Cheese Spreads, Lexington
- Mother Mills Old-Fashioned Food Mixes, Springfield
- Shell-Bee’s, Louisville