From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
MOREHEAD, Ky. (June 5, 2017) — Morehead State University’s Small Business Development Center and the Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program will present “Strategies to Online Marketing Success” from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday at the Innovation Launchpad, 149 East Main Street, in Morehead.
The seminar will demonstrate powerful strategies to grow business via social media, website design and search engine optimization (SEO).
In the social media portion of this workshop, participants will learn how to manage and advertise their business on important social networks such as Facebook and Instagram and how to create a powerful social media advertisement and use it to reach their target audience.
In the website design and search engine optimization (SEO) portion, the workshop will provide the tools to build a powerful online presence and achieve prominent exposure on search engines such as Google and Bing. It will focus on both on-site and off-site factor that are important for user experience and SEO.
- Craft a clever and engaging social post for businesses to drive traffic to your website, promote your brand and drive e-commerce success.
- Plan a week’s worth of social media posts/advertisements.
- Set up targeted Facebook ads that convert into e-commerce business, walk-ins or phone call leads.
- Tutorial on Hootsuite.com, which allows businesses to schedule social media, posts in advance.
- Tutorials on websites and e-commerce best practices.
- Claiming listings on Google, Bing, Yelp, and Apple Maps.
- Steps on how to generate more Google reviews.
- WooRank.com tutorial, which helps businesses, measure their website/e-commerce presence and take steps to improve SEO/user experience.
- DudaMobile.com introduction to show businesses that do not have a website.