Free from Google Play and the App Store
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 5, 2017) — The Kentucky State Fair has released a new mobile app, available for free on Google Play and the App Store.
The app is designed to let fairgoers make the most of their experience. From saving money by purchasing advance tickets, to discovering “Tastes of the Fair” favorites, to reminiscing over fair photos with fun filters, visitors appreciate the app’s benefits before, during and after the Kentucky State Fair.
Highlighted features include:
- Tastes of the Fair: find those once-a-year Fair food favorites
- What’s Hot: see what’s “trending” at the Fair
- My Schedule: create daily schedules of “must-see” music and entertainment
- News: get weather, parking and breaking news updates
- Now and Next: see what’s going on now, and later
- Main Stage: order tickets for I Love the 90s Tour, Alabama and Southern Uprising Tour
- Fun Photo Filters: use filters to create unique Fair photos
- Find Your Fun: check out which entertainers are on stage and what animals are in the stalls