Awarded to small businesses
NEW ALBANY, Ind. (March 16, 2015) — One Southern Indiana announced the winners of its 27th annual ONE Awards, formerly the Southern Indiana Business Awards at a dinner on Tuesday.
Winners were chosen from an independent panel of judges based on criteria of business history, community involvement, response to adversity, newly-created opportunities, and innovation in products or services.
- River Valley Financial Bank ONE Award for Business of the Year (less than 25 employees) — Schimpff’s Confectionery
- Strothman & Co., PSC ONE Award for Business of the Year (more than 25 employees) — Park Community Credit Union
- Park Community Credit Union Rising Star Award (businesses up to 5 years old) — Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
- Kightlinger & Gray Sam Day ONE Award for Professional of the Year — Blayr Barnard, Southeast ISBDC
- Duke Energy Kevin Hammersmith ONE Award for Community Leader — Robert Kleehamer, River Valley Financial Bank
- Axiom Financial Strategies of Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC James W. Robinson ONE Award for Young Professional of the Year — Jillian Cantu, Ivy Tech Community College Foundation
- Wellness Coalition of Southern Indiana Growing Healthy Lives One Award — Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services
- Stites and Harbison, PLLC ONE Award for Economic Development Impact Project of the Year — Autoneum North America, Inc.