LEXINGTON, Ky. —The Rotaract Club of Lexington, an organization of young professionals and students ages 21 to 35 committed to service, leadership, and professional development in Lexington and abroad, has announced its new executive committee for the 2020-21 year.
The new additions to the eight-person committee are:
- Hunter Porter, president: Porter is a commercial real estate associate at BC Wood Properties. He graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2015 with a degree in economics. This will be his third year on the executive committee, previously serving as professional development chair and vice president/president-elect.
- Rob Wilcox, vice president/president-elect: Wilcox is a sales engineer at Contech Engineered Solutions. He is a 2011 graduate of the University of Kentucky with degrees in marketing and management.
- Amy Sandlin, secretary: Sandlin is a tax manager at Blue & Co. She graduated from Miami University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in business with a concentration in accounting.
- Austin Black, treasurer: Black is a financial advisor with Baird. He is a 2018 graduate of Western Kentucky University.
- Ivey Workman, community service chair: Workman is an associate attorney at Regard Law Group. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida and a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law.
- Autumn Hodge, professional development chair: Hodge is a financial consultant at Meridian Wealth Management. She is a 2017 graduate of the University of Kentucky.
- Kevin Edelman, membership chair: Edelman is a staff attorney at Kentucky Retirement Systems. He is a graduate of Bellarmine University and a 2014 graduate of Northern Kentucky Chase College of Law.
- Liza van Dissel, immediate past president: van Dissel works in affordable housing with AU Associates. She is a 2013 graduate from Eckerd College.