As Halloween approaches, what better way to celebrate than with a Haunted Graveyard. The mixture of maple, orange, and bourbon is sure to sink its teeth into you. Also, by smoking the rosemary the drink gives off an even spookier vibe.
- 1/2 Bourbon
- 1/3 Maple syrup
- 4 Orange Slices
- 4-6 Splashes Bitters
- 2 Rosemary stems
- A cocktail shaker or mason jar
- Mix the bourbon, maple syrup, and bitters together in a shaker.
- Add an orange slice and ice.
- Shake, strain into a mason jar.
- Light a rosemary leaf and promptly extinguish.
- Garnished with the smoking rosemary stem.
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Click here to sign up for The Bourbon Flight Newsletter (coming January 2022).