Kentucky’s business community trusts The Lane Report magazine, LaneReport.com website and Faster Lane email blast for news they can rely on. The Lane platforms provide the state’s decision-makers with Kentucky-focused trends, best practices, success stories and solutions along with big personnel moves.
As this record-breaking year comes to a close, here is a list of 2021 news on LaneReport.com that drew the most views from the most important audience in Kentucky:
- Fraudulent letters being sent to Kentuckians about unemployment insurance benefits
- Don’t buy a new air conditioner without reading this first
- President Biden makes PPP changes to increase aid to the smallest businesses
- Op-Ed: Quit asking me for a Tesla Solar Roof
- Exploring Kentucky: Go Glamping
- Mayfield Consumer Products set for $8.3 million expansion, will add 52 new jobs
- One on One: The business of sports in Kentucky
- Medical cannabis bill filed in Kentucky Senate
- Former Kentucky bank CEO banned by Federal Reserve
- Exploring Kentucky: There’s just something special about Patti’s
Click here for more Kentucky business news.