FORT MITCHELL, Ky. — The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Women’s Initiative has announced the 2022 Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky honorees. The awards honor women who exemplify notable achievement, outstanding service in their professions or to the Northern Kentucky community, and the qualities of personal integrity, perseverance and leadership.
The 2022 Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky honorees include:
Emerging Leader Honoree:
- Amanda Dempsey, Early College Supervisor of the NKU Young Scholars Academy for Kenton County Schools
Outstanding Women of NKY Honorees:
- Sylvia Buxton, President/CEO North America of Perfetti Van Melle USA
- Amy Quinn Dye, VP Private Banking at Republic Bank
- Julia Keister, Founder & Owner of Lil’s Bagels
- Jennifer Steele, CEO of Meals on Wheels Southwest OH & NKY
Helen Carroll Champion of Education Honoree:
- Stacie Strotman, Executive Director of Covington Partners
Henrietta Cleveland Inspiring Women Honorees
- Amy Beck, VP of Private Banking at Republic Bank
- Martha Barnes, retired from PNC, St. Elizabeth Volunteer
Judith Clabes Lifetime Achievement Honoree:
- Kathy Jennings, Senior VP of Oncology & Patient Services at St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Nancy Janes Boothe Scholarship Recipients:
- Allison Jayne Reynolds, Gateway Community & Technical College
- Rachel Elizabeth Gateley, Northern Kentucky University
- Shannon Swikert, Thomas More University
The awards will be presented at the Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky Awards Luncheon, on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at the St. Elizabeth Training and Education Center (3861 Olympic Blvd., Erlanger, KY). Tickets for the event are $50 and are available online at www.NKYChamber.com/OWNK22.
The Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky Awards were established in the fall of 1984, by the late Nancy Janes Boothe, wife of then-NKU President Leon E. Boothe. Since 1985 over 200 women have been recognized for blazing trails, opening doors, or demonstrating leadership in their homes, their professions, their communities, or their state. The honorees are selected by a confidential diverse group of women leaders in the NKY community.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.