LEXINGTON, Ky. — Tickets for Keeneland’s 2022 Fall Meet, to be held Oct. 7-29, will go on sale to the public beginning at 9 a.m. ET tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug. 16. Similar to previous meets, all General Admission, Grandstand and Dining tickets must be pre-purchased online through Keeneland’s Official Online Ticket Office at tickets.Keeneland.com or on the Keeneland Race Day app.
The Fall Meet promises to be an exceptional one as Keeneland prepares to host the Breeders’ Cup World Championships for the third time on Nov. 4-5. Twenty-two stakes worth a record $8.9 million will be featured during the 17-day Fall Meet, with 11 stakes – nine of which are “Win and You’re In” events as part of the Breeders’ Cup Challenge Series Presented by America’s Best Racing – held during Keeneland’s opening three-day Fall Stars Weekend.
To further heighten the Fall Meet fun, Keeneland will offer seating in two venues constructed for the Breeders’ Cup – the Saddling Paddock Chalet and Loge Boxes on the track apron – for sale to the public.
“Anticipation is running high for the Fall Meet, and the Keeneland team is working hard to provide our fans and horsemen with some truly exceptional experiences,” Keeneland President and CEO Shannon Arvin said. “Keeneland will be the focus of the Thoroughbred world as we welcome international visitors and participants for our Fall Meet and Breeders’ Cup, which are bookended by the September Yearling and November Breeding Stock Sales. The atmosphere at Keeneland will be electric this fall.”
Keeneland 2022 Fall Meet
- Know before you go: Check out Keeneland’s Official Online Ticket Office at tickets.Keeneland.comin advance for detail about ticket options, pricing and purchase.
- Buying tickets: All Dining, Grandstand and General Admission tickets must be purchased online. Cash and walk-up purchases on race days will only be permitted at the Welcome Center Ticket Office windows if inventory remains.
- General Admission tickets are $7 in advance; day-of tickets are $10. On high-traffic days, particularly Saturdays, General Admission is likely to sell out, so patrons are encouraged to purchase online in advance.
- Season passes, which offer General Admission throughout the meet, are available for $40.
- Check availability during the meet: Keeneland offers a return policy of up to 48 hours in advance of race day. Ticket inventory will be updated automatically and be available for purchase at tickets.Keeneland.com or the Keeneland Race Day app.
- Electronic entry: For ease at the admission gates, tickets purchased online will be sent to your phone via email or text.
- Daily attendance measures: Keeneland will continue to limit daily attendance to approximately 20,000 fans to ensure the best racing experience possible for guests.
Tailgating on The Hill returns on Fridays and Saturdays
No ticket or reservation is required for The Hill, Keeneland’s popular tailgating area that offers a unique way to experience the Fall Meet. On Fridays and Saturdays, fans on The Hill can participate in the racing action via a Jumbotron and wagering tent, while food trucks and live music create a festive atmosphere.
Those who wish to elevate their tailgating experience can book a premium package that includes tent, tables, amenities, reserved area for the day and more with the Tailgate Guys “A REVELxp Company.” Visit Keeneland.com/tailgating for details.
Tickets for the 2022 Breeders’ Cup World Championship at Keeneland
A limited number of tickets, including General Admission and seating in the Saddling Paddock Chalet, Trackside Chalet and Silks Lawn Chalet, remain available for the Breeders’ Cup at Keeneland on Nov. 4-5. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit breederscup.com/2022.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.